Thread: Electrical: - RT Mechanics
View Single Post
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 16:02   #28
CTCNetwork
Forum Support Team

Hi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by st5ve View Post
Some members have perceived their is a hate campaign against RT Mechanics and the members who have exposed Russ or RT Mechanics and his services have been in the past hounded by his pack of loyal customers (just my opinion). I have noticed of late those customers of RT Mechanics who used to defend or back him up have surrendered to the side line and no longer make any comments. Perhaps this is because they no longer want to get involved or now understand why it is important for the wider community to avoid traders who are deemed or proven to be a rogue. It is harder to make your money go further these days than ever before, money is very tight for everyone. When members of a community are at risk of being ripped off by rouge traders is it not right that fellow members should be warned of the risk so at the minimum they can make an educated decision to use a traders establishment or not?
It is considered by the wider community that rogue traders are exposed, we only need to look at the various television programs being transmitted into our homes to understand the impact traders can have on our lives when things go wrong. No trader is absolute without fault however it is the measure of his values how they correct any deficiency in services offered.
Whilst his supporters may have become less "vocal" it is always important to make sure that whenever making comment or passing opinion with reference to this particular member (and any trader for that matter) that the comment or opinion has a basis in fact. Either from experience or known experience as received by someone you know.
That will make aforementioned threats pretty much worthless. Difficult to sue people for stating the facts, now isn't it!!

Des. . .
People should not be afraid of their governments.
"He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your
Governments should be afraid of their people... "V"
courts & tribunals. Just stay out of his way." "I plan to."
CTCNetwork is offline   Reply With Quote