View Single Post
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:40   #6
marct1980

Wink

Flying anywhere but Luton was too expensive the luton flights were only £50, plus the train was easy from Luton. When we dropped it off we went to Manchester and the guys at Shark came and picked it up, we were going to repeat this but the flights didnt fit in and the trains across from Manchester to Mansfield were difficult, it seems to be much easier to go up and down the country than it is to go across!!

plus we then managed to get a lift from luton to mansfield which was a great help!

polybush kit cost was a little under £400 IIRC (threw the bill away to stop the wife seeing it!!) Labour i dont know about though as i was getting a few deals at the same time etc so a lot of labour was knocked off my bill.

Give the Shark guys a shout and ask for Ben Wardle he was helping the POLYBUSH team with the development of the volvo kit, i have heard that powerflex focus kits can fit as well but they are a little harder than the POLYBUSH one.

The polybush i can highly recommend they have changed the car dramatically everything feels better and there is also a camber on the back wheels now that looks very cool.

speak to T5-monkey on here about the powerflex ones i think he has the whole focus kit on his s40.

Rain is off today so I will get my finger out and take some pics and video.

you should let the shark guys put a Miltek on while you are there they sound soooooo goooood!
marct1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marct1980 For This Useful Post: