Thread: Wanted XC90
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2018, 14:31   #11
S60D5-185
Me ? Surely Not!

Location: 2007 Volvo XC90 D5 Geartronic. South of Hadrians Wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmarks View Post
Thanks, yes I've done loads of research and concluded an XC90 was the vehicle for us, but finding a decent one (there always seems to be an issue) and moving quickly enough to secure it is another matter. Even looked above my budget. There does seem to be a lot of actives not selling too. I've been watching the main selling sites and these "basic" spec cars seem to struggle to sell. In your opinion is there a down side to getting an active which has a load of options added to it?
I viewed loads before actually buying mine in February.

I had a few basic wants and don't wants and stuck to it.

I didn't want an Active because of the interior ( leather was a must for me ) and I wasn't prepared to buy a Black one as it's a colour that I don't like .
In addition I didn't want a light leather as the drivers seat always looked very tired (which is strange because the oak leather in my S60 was in lovely condition ) so it had to be black leather.

I wanted a facelift model so that I got the uprated angle gear which seems to be less bother .

Gearbox wise I was prepared to take a manual or geartronic but other than that I wasn't bothered about sat nav or DVD players .

As it turns out I bought a 2007 XC90 D5 Geartronic in Willow Green ( Love it ) with Black leather.

2007 Volvo XC90 D5 SE Geartronic
S60D5-185 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to S60D5-185 For This Useful Post: