Old Aug 17th, 2018, 15:16   #4
LizardOfBodom
WowIcanwriteAnythingHere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLM48 View Post
I have the following part numbers on my headlights

RH 9466362 0 301 223 602

LH 9466361 0 301 223 601

I have the halogen lights since I am changing them and going to uprate them as well is it a good idea to go the Volvo xenon route OR fit aftermarket xenon conversions

thanks
For some reason those part numbers are not recognised by vida, and when doing manual search of the car it show headlamps ONLY for C70 (like non-interchangeable).
However that might be just a cosmetic issue - for example V50 headlamps will show as incopatible with S40, but reality is only difference is grey beziel. Technically are 100% identical.
If you want, I can check your VIN and see what headlamps are listed for your car as per Vida but even this wont tell you if s40/v50 will/wont physically fit.

you CANT go OEM xenon route (lack of levelling, xenon moduole, and different connectors) but you can look into HID retrofitting. Do a proper research before that (plenty of threads about it), though as our cars dont like it and needs some proper preparations.
The Following User Says Thank You to LizardOfBodom For This Useful Post: