View Single Post
Old Mar 1st, 2016, 13:35   #25
Thrustyjust

Maybe I am a bit miffed , as you have noted. But if I could have shown the very nicely , polite worded email I sent to Volvo UK, you could have read how it nice I was. I suppose, if you write an email, you would at least expect the person you emailed to contact you back. Maybe I am wrong with manners these days ?. As for the windscreen being a noted defect and Volvo don't wish to accept its breakage, if it does, is just financial limitation for a flood of people asking for their cars to be repaired and righty so. Its a major flaw of the structure of the car. They have had the same issue in the past and never learnt to stop it happening again. ( 2005 V50's and V40's).
I guess its only a windscreen to some, but there are lots of people unaware of their cars being dangerous to have an accident in, which for a manufacturer who thrives on safety , doesn't want to know. We will get this resolved and judging by the 2 Volvos we have bought have all had dealer issues , we will not buy another when the time comes to replace it. We like the car a lot, but the solution for selling duff used cars by dealers and support from Volvo UK doesn't back up the product it sells.
Thrustyjust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thrustyjust For This Useful Post: