View Single Post
Old Aug 11th, 2017, 14:31   #53
Turbodave
VOC Member

Seeing as we all love to share a horror story...

I'll buck the trend, been insured with Flux for about 8 years over a variety of cars from standard, utter garbage to modified stuff and always found them to be spot on to be fair... granted some days are better than others but that's life and I accept that but in terms of attitude, knowledge and prices (for me) I've not had anything to whine about.

Currently have all three cars insured, think I've probably paid for their CEO's holiday this year and the office Christmas party but such is life... all three insured for a reasonable sum, no buggering about with the policy set up and they do what they say they will and come renewal are always happy to match / do the best they can. Dear say I could save a bit tenner here or there but I can't be bothered trawling the internet for days or playing off 27 companies to save 76p.

To be honest, I'd sooner pay a bit more and speak to pleasant people who actually sound like they care, want to help and get the job done right than speak to somebody who really doesn't care... probably the main reason I've continued to give them my business since Jesus was a lad.

Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote