View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2019, 19:46   #9
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cejsmith View Post
Whilst people’s thoughts are always useful, I would prefer to hear from people that actually have a car with a polestar map.
Be careful he may be trying to sell you something that may be at a price that Volvo puts on offer quite frequently anyway. So may not be a real saving when buying a car. The polestar upgrade is often offered at a discounted price as an after market add on.
I can't remember what the last offer price was but others on here should know, which will let you know if it is a genuine saving. Volvo also offer a trial with polestar, they install it for you to try it for a few weeks and if you are not happy they un-install it, I think there is a very small price for the trial if you don't buy it. Worth asking about this option with any deal you are offered. Then you can try it and decide if you think it it is worth it.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.

Last edited by nu11eaf; Oct 13th, 2019 at 20:10.
nu11eaf is online now   Reply With Quote