View Single Post
Old Feb 12th, 2020, 11:39   #25
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

No idea on the chair Luke, i got a secondhand 3-piece suite and the chair was part of it. My original dog that i had about 12 years at that point suddenly started trying to dig his way into the chair and started chewing it, having never previously chewed anything he wasn't meant to, a friends Rottie (one of the rotties that got me into them) did the same and my Rottie finished the job. She's never chewed anything else since (except things she's meant to) so whatever it was it was peculiar to that chair. I suspect something had been spilled on it making it smell appetising, perhaps Ouzo or Pernod, both are aniseed based and dogs love aniseed!

Try your pooch on a buffalo horn Luke, they're fairly cheap and last for ages :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hollings-...s/401889979554

The radiator isn't urgent at the moment, it was just something i noticed a few weeks back so i've got plenty of advanced warning. I'll keep looking and check the price/availablility/size of a 960 rad, don't even mind if it's a manual one as i can fit an external ATF cooler like i did on my Sterling.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote