View Single Post
Old Jan 4th, 2019, 01:34   #7
AllHailKingVolvo
Ye olde Volvii galore!

Thanks all!

I'm going to do whatever it takes to rinse the b*stard. I've been doing all I can online to warn people off the car, on FB and forums etc. The fact that the owners of the garage have been jailed for selling dangerous cars, ringers and vehicles with hooky MOTs is definitely going to help my case methinks. I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the car.

He said on the phone today (after I reiterated the gigantic list of issues the car had, as opposed to the "no issues" in the advert) "if I knew you were a f*cking nerd about old Volvos, I would never have sold you the car" to which I replied "with respect, who else but a f*cking nerd about old Volvos would spend two grand on a 28yr old example of one?"...he came back with "you obviously have no understanding of what to expect when buying a 28yr old Volvo", to which I replied "hold on, am I a f*cking nerd about old Volvos or am I not? This is getting confusing!"

He talked himself around in circles for a good ten minutes and managed to say nothing. I wish I'd recorded the conversation for comedy value, he and his two jailbird accomplices appear to share one braincell between them on some sort of timeshare basis.
‘88 745 GL B200E M47
AllHailKingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AllHailKingVolvo For This Useful Post: