View Single Post
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 08:35   #3
don kalmar union
Trader

Good morning Austen,

I have been involved in supplying parts to tune later model Volvos for arround 12 years now and have got together a fair selection of parts for both 4 and 5 pot turbo cars with software from a Swedish source to run pretty much anything that comes along.

However, my experience of Volvo's later normally aspirated engines is very, very slim.

If, in the first instance money is within reason not an issue, then for experience and possibly usefull components you have to seek out the suppliers involved with the now defunct TWR in their running of the 850's and S40's in the BTCC and latterly with Volvo in Sweden's involvement with two contractors in particular preparing and entering S60's and now C30's in the STCC.....all these cars running 2000cc five pot NA engines to similar BTCC, STCC and WTCC regs.

I have got some information that I can pass to you about some suppliers of hardware both to TWR and to the Swedish teams and some personal ideas which you might find usefull.

You can call me on 0208 959 3230.

Best regards, Don.Norchi.

MTE performance software , TME and Ferrita stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com
don kalmar union is offline   Reply With Quote