View Single Post
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 20:35   #4
outnumbered
Lunatic from Wakefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEBBO View Post
Thanks guys for the total lack of response to my intro and first chat. With the exception of course of the 'admin welcome'.

Granted I haven't paid anything yet to become a fully fledged member of the VOC, but from my experience of several other forums there's usually someone out there with a cheery 'Hello', whether you've paid or not !

I can only presume therefore that none of the 104 'viewers' have never had a problem with their sat navs or built in phones OR perhaps couldn't be bothered to offer any help ?

What does surprise me however is the total lack of response to the 'where should the oil level be on the dip stick, when it does look like the picture in the handbook'. Surely I can't be the only 'Volvo enthusiast' to check the oil ?

Big Sorry if I'm coming across as a snot, but I'm really rather pleased with my move over to Volvo and indeed the previous owner was a paid up member and had persuaded me that it was a club well worth joining. At the moment I'm not impressed !
i was going to say welcome but hey ho lifes too short. if your not impressed or you have not got the reply you want when you want it join t5d5, with what you have posted and see what reply you get from them you will be impressed.
mike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to outnumbered For This Useful Post: