View Single Post
Old Sep 6th, 2018, 19:23   #19
Mick787

OK, it was done today. I say again, my XC60 is a manual D5, MY 2016. I've owned it for 16 months. Its now got 14,500 miles on the clock. (Bought it with 3,500 on it). The car has always given me an average fuel economy reading of 37mpg and when its on a decent road, it gets 'used' when its safe to do so. I'm a sad git who records the trip mileage between tank fill ups and the amount of fuel to fill the tank. The 20 mile or so drive back home, initial impressions...... It doesn't throw you back in your seat. I think I noticed a slight difference in 4th and 5th, it felt smoother and quicker when accelerating in those gears. But could this be a placebo effect after paying the invoice? Yes the cost could have been much bigger! Was it worth the money, initial impression probably not. Yes I have a 14 day return period. This coming weekend sees us going on our jollies and we will be racking up some miles, so after this break and over 1000 miles I hope to be able to provide a better 'review' as we drive around a part of Scotland and also be able to see if there is any difference with fuel economy, (I'm not expecting there to be any change in that.)
Mick787 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mick787 For This Useful Post: