Thread: Stereo/DVD: - Help DVD no remote control!
View Single Post
Old Apr 16th, 2018, 14:25   #28
Conn3h

Quote:
Originally Posted by john langrick View Post
Hi, one transmitter and rgb adapter are beneath the nearside panel in the floor. Another transmitter strapped to dvd unit.There is also an adapter under the right hand floor, but i think this is to do with the rgb plugs in the floor and c pillar units.

incidentally I do have a spare adapter if anyone interested this is a small black box that the dvd cable plugs into and has a power and ir input.

The socket in the floor looks like an edition to this aftermarket unit.

Anyway, good luck with the remote, let us know how you get on.

Just a thought, the original remote isn't lurking in the pocket in the back of the front seats? That is where i found mine!
Will have to investigate it further I don’t think I have any panels in c piller but I may be mistaken but I do have the box strapped too the dvd unit in the boot, and I thought exactly the same thinking that the remote could be in any of the pockets or under the seats as it’s not something you’d take out the car but no such luck it’s nowhere to be seen, only bought the car last week but wanted one for years and the dvd was a surprise I didn’t know it had but would love for it to work already got to change both rear wheel bearings this weekend as they make a hell of a lot of noise and the wheels feel loose they are that worn, I looked at the forsale link but I think that’s the centre console DVD player mines in the boot floor and I don’t believe it’s made by visteon like the guy that’s breaking his, so might have to try and hope the remote you sent me the link for works
Conn3h is offline   Reply With Quote