View Single Post
Old Feb 17th, 2018, 20:09   #7
Acer
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynesbookoflies View Post
I get that...they like to try it on...and yeh I can understand that if it had of been the Mrs but I was in my work clobber when I dropped it of. He asked me what I did for a living and I told him I was a licenced aircraft engineer. Maybe he thought although I put aircraft together I wouldn't be able to change some pads and go on black circle tyres.

Just find it annoying they should know their audience!

Couldn't get it booked in my closest dealer so went some 42 miles down the road to take it in. I told them when the warranty expired when it was booked and they said ok.

Not saying it will be the last Volvo we own I love them, but I don't think i'll be using Volvo franchised dealers again.
I think you are still better off buying a used car from Volvo direct. If something big had gone wrong during the warranty, they would have sorted it without any quibbles. Try that at an independent dealer and you will probably have a very different conversation.
Volvo V40 T4 Polestar Cross Country Lux Nav Auto | Volvo 19" alecto alloys | full leather | Volvo styling kit | Power seats | Xenium pack | Harman Kardon premium sound system | active bending headlights | Winter pack | Ice white
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote