View Single Post
Old Jun 20th, 2017, 19:59   #3
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harps18TV View Post
I know that I am going to regret selling the car, but I am finding the steering a bit heavy as I`m a bit of an old git with an iffy shoulder! My wife also struggles a bit parking the car.
Apart from that, it really is a great car in very clean, original, unwelded condition, having covered just under 66K miles. The dark grey (gunmetal?) paintwork is still in good condition with a few chips if you look closely. Interior is very good with black leather upholstery electric windows to the front only & a manual sun roof.
Engine compartment is in tidy condition, but not polished - I`m not a cotton bud person!
I bought this last year from the original owner & have converted a new hatch tow bar (unused!) got the central locking working & replaced the door handle seals. (thanks Mac!!!)
The car is in Harwich Essex. CO123RX.
If you are interested at all, Let me know & I can send you some photos taken 20.06.17.
I am asking £2500 & appreciate that I may just have to keep it! I intend to still use the car on odd occasions & may even change my mind about getting rid of it!
MOT`d until 27th November & taxed to end of October after that it will be sorned until Spring next year.
Once you fit some new front tyres and pump to 35 psi your steering should be quite reasonable .