Thread: 240 General: - New (to me) 1980 Volvo 244
View Single Post
Old Aug 10th, 2020, 23:47   #1596
Othen
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
I haven't Alan, these days my paws are a bit shaky and my eyes aren't great for close work either so it will be done eventually once i've secured another phone. It will then either be sold on fleabay or kept as a spare if it's successful, if it isn't, i will have tried.

The Google Pixel 2 is roughly equivalent to the MOTO G5 i have now, both being made by Lenovo under the Motorola and/or Google brands, Google having bought the phone division of Motorola and having some tie-up with Lenovo.
The G8 is similarly a rebranded/badged GooglePixel 3a so lookout when Dan gets wind of the 3a - just pray he doesn't decide he wants the new Motorola RAZR flip at £1500 outright purchase! Nice flip-phone though!
I get a feeling you are not an iPhone man Dave (I have been on the Apple treadmill for a while because they are so darn convenient, but I never buy the latest model)? I bought myself a new iPhone 7 (with 128 Gb of memory for under £180 new, boxed and delivered to my house) a few weeks ago, so I have a spare iPhone 6 (about 3 years old that still works perfectly well) sitting in the drawer just in case. If you need an okay phone on long term loan until your new contact starts then you would be most welcome to it.

Alan
Othen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Othen For This Useful Post: