View Single Post
Old Aug 8th, 2017, 19:02   #13
andrewpain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considered1 View Post
Sounds like a good deal.

on the road prices MY15 pricelist gives a £1200 premium to the RDesign Lux Nav over an SE lux Nav but they both come well spec'd in most folks opinion.

Visually other than the RDesign styling you get some better wheels, crucially for me the sport seats were a different class but that again puts them apart. A lot will prefer the softer ride of the SE.

With the mileage difference I wasn't expecting offers above £20k and I'm still unsure what price to put on a warranty plus two years free servicing, oh and the EGR fix!.. makes the decision to keep it much easier when there is nothing to do to it..I'll get the polestar upgrade on Tuesday, see if the front pads need changing yet (amazed how long they have lasted) and get another two Nokian All seasons on before winter.
interested to know what you think of the Polestar upgrade...I'd be attracted to it but think £800+ is a lot. Have seen some offering it for £700 or less, but not near me. Seems dealers here stick to the £835 list.