Thread: Jobsworths
View Single Post
Old Feb 24th, 2018, 12:50   #23
chrisfr

To lord snooty, I agree the the majority of the time they do an outstanding job and said that in my post. However the judgment of the " buisness unit " was that to sort out the problem of their making the car had to be repatriated to the uk befire they would issue V5c which was total nonsense. They said you cannot have a v5c issued to a care of address, which is also total nonsense as there are lots of people who have no fixed abode driving around in cars with logbooks issued to care of addresses. How do the thousands of travellers register a car? Yup, its to a care if address. I dont mind mistakes, but i do mind is someone not admitting it and trying theur best to make it worse.
The only reason i reposted this is because of a message from a forum member, saying they felt the comments of one individual was unhelpful. That same individual posted a comment today on a thread about a gearbox noise. The guy in the thread said it was a different noise when the gearbox was in neutral. Our friend posted that that this was driving illegally, which i am sure was very helpful to him diagnosing the problem.
chrisfr is offline   Reply With Quote