View Single Post
Old Oct 29th, 2017, 16:14   #8
WPR678B
Ex 145 owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Edwin View Post
The total package sent to me was less than 150 x 25 x 10 cm. The label has been cut through the statement of weight mea culpa but I'm confident it said 4kg.Mine was sent by Parcel Force for if I remember correctly £15 but the forum member WPR678B might perhaps have a contract? Have you tried a pm to them?

I can't spot covers apart, but, out of the three stephen's in this thread, one has said that is a 740/760 cover. I see the shape is different by the handle. But then again I think mine started life with a 145.
Your cover started life in a 240 estate but was fitted in my 145 as they were never an option back then and I just wanted to cover all the picnic stuff and chairs etc at shows! The difference in shape is for the high level brake light, not sure when that was introduced on 240 estate's , but all load covers I have seen have had it in. The one in the PDF instructions doesn't have it though, so must have been introduced after 1984. My 240 knowlegde isn't that great!

I do not have an account with Parcelforce, just a regular Joe Public and yes, it was about 4kg's I think and under the magic 140cm's packed as over that you get into "special"services! I hope that helps?