View Single Post
Old Nov 8th, 2015, 08:11   #26
EWAC
too long to remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSlow337 View Post
I've been watching these for the last year as I'd love one, but have no money to buy one. They started at 50k and are about 35k now at a year old. The 3 year pcp buy back is 16k I understand, so about 10k at 5 years? I'll need the get one then...
My thinking on this (also hope ), that will come down to around the 16k figure as you say, but will stay hovering around there for some time....the last time volvo did something like this was the R-line, which still can fetch 10k and are over 5 yrs old now.

I consider one of these when they were 50k, then banged my head against a wall to get some sanity back. Good or bad, depends how you look at it, back then I didn't drive it. Now owning one, I realise it is worth every penny of that 50k!
It has every thing on it you will ever need, quiet as a mouse smooth as slick while cruising and has one hell of a kick when you squeeze on the throttle heehee.

I suggest you get saving or sell a limb, re-mortgage to get in early and get a low miler

Instagram: #polestar_owners_uk Facebook: Polestar owners uk Email: polestarownersuk@gmail.com
EWAC is offline   Reply With Quote