View Single Post
Old Sep 23rd, 2017, 09:56   #8
Lexman8
Premier Member

The only command that seems to work 100% of the time is 'Take me home'. For a while it used to play the Phil Collins track of the same name but it's stopped doing that now.

Last week I was at a mate's house before going to the pub. We left his house and drove down the drive to his electric gates. To open them you dial their mobile number and your caller-ID is checked. If you're on the allowed list the gates open. So as we approached I said 'Call gate'. Nothing happened. Tried again, nothing. Third try: 'Searching music and radio'. Me: 'Cancel'. I then tried the steering wheel buttons to call up the phone menu. Buttons not working. In the end I picked up my phone and dialled it manually.

My mate, who is looking for a new SUV, said 'I couldn't be @rsed with that'. I think Volvo is still on his shortlist but he wasn't impressed.