View Single Post
Old Jul 5th, 2020, 11:13   #4
WhatNext?

Bear in mind this is a UK based forum and most users are UK based including me! So standard fit options may be different in your country.

I also have a MY19, but absolutely hate chrome window surrounds. Mine is plain and one if the reasons I didn't order factory tints (got it done afterwards).

I have 18 inch wheels, with hindsight, I would probably go 19 or 20 inch, bigger than that ruins the ride (I came from AMG line C Class and wanted softer ride, but 18 inch on XC60 is too soft)

The other thing to consider is the seats. The R design and inscription seat look better with more lateral support, but there has been a lot if complaint about them in terms of comfort. Ensure you have a long test drive.

MY20 cars have a few updates not available on MY19 such as curve speed adaptation (search the forum to see discussion on this).

The final thing I would say, the colour of the car make a lot of difference to the looks. I have denim blue, again with hindsight I would go for something lighter. White or sand looks the best in my opinion, but obviously this is very subjective.