View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2021, 13:55   #38
Cull06
Master Member

Mate it’s the same stock reply that everyone gets from Volvo U.K. for any app related things. I wouldn’t hold your breath.

Their customer service for me has been poor. Perhaps it’s the same for all brands, though saying that when a mate of mine had an issue with his new Polestar 2, the MD of Polestar wrote to him directly to sort the issue which was nice to see.

I’ve had a long running issue between myself and Santander (which Volvo were zero assistance with) and which ultimately the ombudsman agreed with me on. Cue compensation etc. And thank god I had bought the car on finance because without the ombudsman involved I have no doubt it would still not have been resolved.

But Volvo U.K., no interest, no help, nothing. Despite them being the ones who supplied a faulty vehicle in the first place (v60 cross country 69 plate)

Santander were the worst of the worst though. Honestly guys if you’re going PCP then stay away from Santander. Look up their reviews if you don’t believe me.

When the ombudsman found against them and ordered them to send me compensation monies, Santander just sent the money across. No letter. No apologies for their behaviour. Nothing.

The only one in your corner will be your dealer, if they are any good and if they think that one day they will be selling you another car!

Rant over..! 😂