View Single Post
Old Jan 4th, 2020, 09:24   #9
GeorgeT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiwan740 View Post
I've got an 850 T5 estate, it's a bit scruffy and unloved. I haven't had it that long and could be convinced to part with it as its car number 3 and number 2 (965) is still in storage. Shouldn't have bought it really, but it is pretty fun to drive and have fancied the iconic 850 T5 for a while. If I didn't have the emotional baggage with my other two estates, then I'd probably keep this one and get rid of my 940, not gonna happen though.

It's got 12 months MOT, a slight coolant leak, a gentle exhaust leak (not enough to concern MOTer) and a boost leak at full throttle. Drives fine and accelerates ok even at high throttle, but if you absolutely pin it then it hesitates. Also needs a wheel alignment.

I'm owner number 8 I think, and it's a Cat C salvage, although this accident/repair was some time ago I think. Has 174,500 miles on the clock but
alas the cog has broken and has been for a while, so I'd guess about 190,000 at this point.

Realise the description doesn't exactly paint the Mona Lisa, but it is what it is. I'm not too fussed about the cosmetics so it might just sit until the weather improves and I'll fix the above, as its far from concourse and people seem to like that kind of thing.

I'm based in Milton Keynes.
Hello, may I ask how much you'd be looking for please? is it an auto or manual?
GeorgeT5 is offline   Reply With Quote