View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010, 20:25   #4
RAW
VOC Member

hi all, thanks for the advice,

John H, the car is not off the road although when i wrote the post, i thought it was going to be soon. there are a few other things to do, but i have untill aug 2010! there are a couple of dents to sort, and the lip of the bonnet and the rear wheel arches need a touch up, but other than that i think it was a good accedental find when mom bought it for £500.

i had read Williams thread from start to finnish this week, after i noticed that there were similar issues.

Jim, looks like Ni Nut may have many of the bits that i need, including the alloys, so i am iun the process of sorting some of that out at the moment, but i hadnt realised that the headliner from 940/960s fitted. i thought that they had changed a lot of the interior trim and that they wouldnt fit. at least i dont have the dreaded sunroof issues!

despite having a number of parts hopefully coming from NI in the not too distant future, i would still appreciate anyone who has any bits that they think i might appreciate, or who knows of a scrappys/ breakers in the daventry/northants area.

does anyone know if the volvoguard systems with central locking can be retro fitted on these models, as i would like to sort that c locking and an alarm out, but would prefer it to be a volvo system, because at least then it would look origonal!

Richard

PS. sorry for my terrible spelling, despite private schooling, i still rely on spell checker, which vbulletin seeem to have neglected to add on here!
RAW is offline   Reply With Quote