View Single Post
Old Aug 16th, 2019, 16:34   #140
blueosprey90
Master Member

^^ Arcturus. I don't see any adjustable trip mileage function on my odometer. I'll have to adapt by some other means.

I drove the car to work yesterday as well as today - about 1.5 miles round trip. Yesterday, I did take it out at lunchtime and drove a few miles. Maybe put 5 miles on it without any issues.

Washed the car last night and was planning to try to fine tune the aim of the headlights. But one of the headlights was intermittently either off or barely on - and my brights weren't working properly either. I didn't find anywhere where I had wet the connections.

I went to the wire connector block along the driver's side fender, pulled and cleaned with steel wool all of the connectors - and that seemed to solve the problem. But I was tired and then quit for the night.

I have to treat the next few weeks as trouble shooting sorties and fix deficiencies as they arise.

I'm entered in a major race event at Lime Rock Park over Labor Day weekend. On Sunday, instead of racing, they have a concourse on the front straight and line the rest of the track in what they call the "Gathering of the Marks". I'm hoping to drive the Volvo up there for the Gathering of the Marks.

Alas, that event is two weeks away. Can't tell if the car will still be running well enough to get there under its own power.
blueosprey90 is offline   Reply With Quote