View Single Post
Old Jul 9th, 2019, 20:22   #1
rxtian

Red face Save a faithful V70 D5 SE companion from the auction!

Hi everyone.

I'm getting an unbeatable deal on a V60, which leaves my beloved V70 destined for part exchange this Friday (9th July) - I'D LOVE IT IF IT COULD GO TO SOMEONE WHO COULD ENJOY IT! JUST MATCH THE £800 THE DEALHER IS OFFERING

She's been in the family from new, first as my Dads company car in 06, then he bought it when he changed jobs, and I've had it since about 2013. Done 198k, but it is really mainly motorway (regular trips to Doncaster in her youth, and I now commute Southampton -> Basingstoke). Got a few niggles (off the top of my head, the left wing mirror doesnt tilt up and down, and passenger sun visor lights are intermittent), but nothing that stops it being an enjoyable everyday car.

185hp D5 (DPF all fitted and working as Volvo intended)
Full leather with heated front seats
Dual zone climate (AC works perfectly)
Auto wipers
Surround sound
Electric drivers seat with memory
Power folding mirrors

Last few years servicing has been done by myself, but I have a mountain of reciepts showing genuine Volvo parts and 0w30 A5/B5 for every service.

Clutch, slave cylinder and DMF done in 2016.
Cambelt & water pump were done in 2016 too.
MOT'd in April - failed on brake flexis which were obviously replaced.
Good premium tyres all around.
Aftermarket Ipod / Iphone interface for music streaming - works with steering controls

Anyway, I'll add some pictures and hope she catches someones eye. Please note I obviously won't entertain offers.

rxtian is offline   Reply With Quote