View Single Post
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 15:37   #34
Teejay1
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffo View Post
I drive a Jaguar XKR; made back in the days of Ford Ownership. It is the first car I have ever owned with Automatic Lights, and Automatic wipers. Having experienced the easse of simply forgetting about any of this and just driving the car, I would find it hard to go without them.

Saying that, my wife drives a Kia Sedona (soon to be replaced by an XC90 Exec.) and the auto wipers are totally useless; they never come on when you want them, and then wipe at random intervals when completely dry. I really hope Volvo use the same system as in the Jag.

My Jag also has a Heated Windscreen; another feature I would find it difficult to live without as I have not scraped a windscreen in a good few years. I really Wish Volvo would pick that feature up from the Ford designers.
I can't understand why more manufacturers have not installed a heated windscreen. That would have been great for the last 4 months!! Auto lights I'm not so sure about but since they are always on a Volvo I can't see as its going to cause a problem.
Teejay1 is offline   Reply With Quote