View Single Post
Old Nov 11th, 2018, 00:16   #22
MikeIOW
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrp123 View Post
For my 65 plate XC90...

I have been offered £700 for 2 years by Motoreasy for their Plan A - but I have not yet found anyone who has actually gone through a claim process with them... without any recommendations would feel cautious to go with them.

Volvo Selekt, which I believe is administered by Car Care Plan, quoted £595 for a one year extension.
Trustpilot give them 5*, 149 Google reviews with 4.1 out of 5

I'm with them but have no claim experience to share: frankly, my personal expectation is that ALL providers will be a bit arsey if & when claims are made, like most insurance companies, I'm probably screwed regardless, but may as well take the best value I could find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottnye2015 View Post
I have just been quoted £745 for 12 months for my MY12 XC60 D5 from Volvo directly.

Has anyone had the same thing and been able to negotiate the price?

And if not, what other warranty providers offer comparable cover for less money?

thanks for your time.
Have you read this thread from the start? Only 3 pages.....I got the impression Volvo were not willing to negotiate, the others ALL will.....

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/cheap-car-warranties for some thoughts from Honest John!