View Single Post
Old Oct 13th, 2019, 18:18   #1
IronJaw

Cool New XC70 owner saying Hi!

Hi everyone,
I’m new to this forum, I’ve joined after receiving some recommendations from the XC70 Facebook group. I’m the kind of owner who likes to get involved with the maintenance of their car and I’m not afraid to get stuck in. In fact I had the dashboard and door trims off the car within 10 minutes of collecting from the dealership, I had arranged to swap them for wood veneer ones from another owner who met me.

I bought my 08 XC70 about a month ago and I absolutely love it to bits. I’ve driven Jaguar XJ8’s for the last 11 years so I was ready for a change. I’m pleased with my decision, but there are a few little things I’d like to do on the car and there’s a few little things that need fixing. These little things would probably be ignored by most, but I’m Mr OCD when it comes to things not working correctly.

Just yesterday I replaced the tailgate struts after following Volvosweden’s YouTube advice, I also decided to add additional lighting to the boot area for some odd reason. It’s worked out great though, it’s a lot brighter in there, it’ll come in handy I’m sure.

The next thing I would like to address is the P selection not illuminating on my shifter, it’s giving me sleepless nights

I’m looking forward to becoming a regular contributor to your forum.
Thanks for having me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB9E31F2-185F-483A-94E2-B8BBE401055D.jpg (80.2 KB, 23 views)