Trader Volvo in my veins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo1593 View Post
Your posts make no sense.

Here's the thread, which i apparently made up:

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showth...ghlight=cosmic

Posted in October, identical wheels.

You are sick of expert commentary?
Never said i was an expert, and my opinion doesn't constitute commentary, or am I not allowed an opinion.

I note the user I mentioned was offered these very wheels for £200 allegedly, then a few months later you are selling them for £300.

One way or another looks like someone trying to make a quick buck on a supposed friendly trustworthy forum. Just my opinion and I'm entitled to it and entitled to voice it.

I think you need to calm down, dear, ease up on the sarcasm and aggression and don't be so touchy.

Just so we are crystal.

Jimbo, I read your post and got the impression the OP had been offered these wheels for £200 and has now sold them for £300. I think read the link and its another set of wheel of teh same style and another forum member.

I do fully agree with your last comment, these is no pont getting worked up because someone said something you did not like on the internet but not all of us are gifted with being able to rise above any negative comments.

I do also however see where the OP is coming from and all too often on sales threads there are commons made purely slagging off the asking price

I am going to ask a mod to close this thread as the items have sold and there is no need to creat anymore friction
classicswede is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to classicswede For This Useful Post: