View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:29   #8
lee4391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post
I think the only way you’re gonna get anywhere near your money back would be to put back to standard.

You’ve got some tasty mods and have certainly gone about it the right way with sorting the handling out first BUT whoever buys this is gonna want more power so there’s £700 in the TTV single mass and 850 clutch straight away, plus the bigger turbo, maf etc which makes it a pretty expensive 940.

I was the same with mine - 150k miles, TTV flywheel and clutch, custom Banded steelies, custom spacers, 3 inch exhaust, 18t turbo, 960 maf, mint body work, Gaz shocks all round - ended up getting £2300 for it and that was a struggle!
Gotta bare in mind getting power from these is the easy/cheaper bit, hence why there are so many milling about with 250-300bhp+ but are are running around on cut springs and open diffs.

You could buy a 'fast' one and spend well into 3K getting the chassis to this spec. I think the price is pretty reasonable to be honest.

I've seen this car a few times in person and it really is a nice example, new owner wont be disappointed.
lee4391 is offline   Reply With Quote