View Single Post
Old Oct 26th, 2017, 17:17   #3
Terzoed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-S View Post
Hi
I tried to reply to your previous postings at least twice about your car, but perhaps it all got lost in the ether!
I run a 164E injection with a manual + OD 'box - even less of them around, but when I first read about your car was interested at the outset. Admittedly I don't actually need another one - I still have my late fathers one to restore, but a bit longer in the barn won't hurt it!
Could you therefore send as many pics as you have to convince me I need to see you car please! My home email is paultill@tesco.net but as you can see have a 'handle' on here.
As you rightly imply, the mechanics are a lot less expensive to get acceptable than bodywork, which could be its deathnell, but I hope not. Still, I await your response with interest.

Thanks - Paul
Paul,

Apologies it's been ages since I was last on here. I did pick your messages up but they were over a year old hence I didn't reply (sorry once again). As stated, time ran away and the project stalled for far longer than I ever thought. But that's another story.

I hope you're back to full health.

I'll get some pictures done over the next couple of days and will email them over to you.

Cheers
Terzoed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Terzoed For This Useful Post: