View Single Post
Old Dec 14th, 2018, 20:18   #3
sanjaime
New Member - 2010 XC60 D5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoBrunetti View Post
There are so few XC40s in dealerships that it's difficult to form an opinion on the comfort of the various seat types available. As I understand it, there is the basic Momentum seat, the Momentum Pro which has cushion extensions, the Inscription and the R-Design. I was told by one dealer that these are all different designs? I have to say that when I sat in a standard Momentum I wasn't impressed - my first reaction was that "these aren't Volvo seats!!!!" - because they were very short in the squab and very firm. To which the sales guy replied as above.

I was thinking of Momentum Pro but now may be forced to go to Inscription but I'd really prefer to have cloth seats (silly me, thinking of all that cracking etc you get around the seat bolster of a leather seat after a few months.
Did you decide which seats you considered most comfortable ?

Today at my Dealers I sat in an Inscription Pro - all leather with front cushion adjustment and an R Design - leather sided with soft nubuck insert squab.

Much preferred the softer R Design seats, so it's back to the configurator again.....
sanjaime is offline   Reply With Quote