View Single Post
Old Mar 29th, 2015, 20:34   #696
Rutz

Just wanted pass on my thanks to FRF for their recent help.

I had due to tow my other car on a trailer to a trackday as part of the annual meeting/agm. As this was the first time towing I thought it wise to upgrade the front disk from the 286 mm to 305 mm - unfortunately I'd mis-remembered the details of this and discovered I needed to change the caliper brackets the weekend before my trip. I rang the local dealer as I figured pick-up would be quicker. After several minutes trying to explain what I wanted to do they said they didn't have any brackets in stock & would have to get them from Sweden (2 weeks), also they were exchange units but I wouldn't be sending the same item back I'd loose the surcharge. I was all for cancelling the event when I thought I'd give FRF a call....

Instantly knew what I wanted, didn't have them in stock but could get them in the next hour and shipped the same day for delivery on Tuesday. Oh and exchange wouldn't be a problem. Brackets arrived as promised on Tuesday & fitted on Wednesday. Absolutely awesome service!!! Had a great trip & event - all thanks to FRF :-)
Rutz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rutz For This Useful Post: