View Single Post
Old Feb 14th, 2020, 13:07   #9
Bashy
Aged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laird Scooby View Post
You're welcome, could have been my 827, i've been to Weeting once or twice - a few years back though! There was also an 827 Coupe that i believed lived there, the owner sprayed the front and rear bumpers olive drab though - on a gold car!

As far as i know, there are only 2 827s round this neck of the woods now, mine and an 827 SLi round the corner from me that i also owned for a while. That's been SORN for a few years now though.

Just looked at your profile pics of the white 827 Vitesse and the blue Vitesse 2.0 turbo. When you sold the white one, did it go to somewhere near Ipswich by any chance?
Ah yeah, forgot about the blue turbo, thats was form an auction and was sold on it looked too boy racy for me lol

White one had an argument with between a tractor rear wheel and a oncoming car, sadly the oncoming car and mine lost front wings etc and ended up being a write off, as to what happened to it, i couldnt say.

The one on my road is actually still here now, long come shown up though
The Following User Says Thank You to Bashy For This Useful Post: