Thread: Car polishers
View Single Post
Old Jun 13th, 2020, 15:16   #23
V70DurhamMart

Everyone will have there own source of supplies but for price and great service Slims detailing have been one I’ve used for 5 years or so and if ordered before 2/3pm I usually have it the next day.
I started as people suggested with a scrap door and a rotary and learned what not do do. Dual action machines are easier and give a better/quicker result.
Don’t try to rush anything and if your getting lots of dust you’ve probably used to much product or applied more pressure than what’s maybe required. Let the product and pad do it’s job and review as combinations of pads and products will give varying results whether your cutting or refining swirls, holograms or scratches that haven’t gone to deep.
Also keep your polishing surface clean, don’t try to do too much at once as unless your inside in a fairly dust free area picking up dust or whatever is in the environment will get into your pad and can grind or cRelate what your trying to get rid of.
I’m new to posting and if I could put pics up of various stages of getting coach work to optimal clarity as one pass may take out the majority of stuff but refining more will give you better results
Like anything it’s time, versus cost and effort.
V70DurhamMart is offline   Reply With Quote