View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:14   #31
jayhl7

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_C View Post
Please do tell me more about the HHO systems you sell, after reading that PDF I'm intrigued, especially since the PDF states that the system is designed to reduce emissions not improve fuel economy. In fact it actually states that it needs to run the system largely on KERS harvested energy to avoid increasing fuel consumption.

Please note that if your system turns out to be two electrodes in a jar of water+electrolyte which is powered by the alternator then I'm going to be very disappointed. I'm expecting a full-house KERS powered system here using advanced membrane electrolyser technology, since that's what you linked to.
Appologies for the delay in replying, I thought I would be able to reply from my new (not so) smart phone ( hands like boxing gloves!) Whilst I was away!

The PDF I posted was to show that there are other companys using similar technology, to harvest Hydrogen from onboard the vehicles, My intention was to highlight that it is possible and not to miss lead, The PDF uses water not Electrolyte and as a result will need more power, The systems that I supply and fit Do Not have a KERS system, Nor is there a glass jar, The dry cell is manufactured using titanium / 316L stainless steel alloy plates and a good electolyte is used, and power is provided from the alternator, the Dry cell will provide up to 5.5 litres per minuite of HHO.
On the last tank of fuel that I used before installing HHO on my V70 D5, I travelled 525 miles, full tank to fuel light, and on similar roads at similar speeds, I have just had 670 miles and the fuel light came on once at the pump, I am happy with the results on my car!
Jay
jayhl7 is offline   Reply With Quote