View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 09:04   #32
DXMachina
I ate all your bees

I would advise you not to believe a word oof that. HHO is a pack of lies, the only marginal benefit it can possibly give is by causing the car to run too lean, which saves fuel at the expense of power and possibly damage to the cars systems

HHO salesmen - or as they are correctly know, fraudsters, have been targeting LPG conversion markets recently, this is an example.

HHO fuelling is itself a fraudulent term, all the water (HHO is just another way of referring to water, H x 2 (2 x hydroogen) to 1 x O (oxygen) - IE H2O) stays as water, none of it is converted to energy directly, the only benefit of HHO that can be proven is when iit is used in high compression turbo or supercharged engines as it acts as an anti-knocking agent and allows a cleaner burn in the same way that increased fuel octane does.

Which of course isnt possible in non-supercharged / turbocharged cars
Annd of course the only times that water injection has been proven to work in cars, even turbo/supercharged ones, is when the water is heavily adulterated wiith methanol, which is an alcohol based fuel. Straight water-injection doesnt save fuel at all except by , as stated above, forcing the engine to run too lean

I am quite happy to risk being sued for libel in stating that this man is a liar and a fraudster and is trying to lead you towards buying a system that cannot possibly work as it violates underlying laws of physics

If he wishes to sue me i will provide my contact details willingly by PM and in court i will utterly destroy him