View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:17   #33
Chris_C
Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhl7 View Post
If you look into Bumble Bees they beat there wings upto 200 times per second! how could you even count that? It's no wonder Antoine Magnan (1881-1938) came to the conclusions that he did!

I hope this is some help,Jay
Certainly so Jay.

If the idea of counting to 200 times a second scares you, I hope you don't intend to install any systems on bike engines, which do just that (at 12,000rpm). Maybe they too defy the laws of physics and shouldn't run like bumble bees shouldn't fly? Similarly the oscillator that runs your phone or computer at roughly 10,000 times fast than that.

Anyhow, I'd like you to read rule 6 of the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up.
Quote:
Traders who seek to use this forum to advertise their business or products must request permission to do this by emailing Forum Admin and once agreed, post those offers only in the Traders forum. You are however free to reply to any user's post where you can supply the products or services sought. Commercial operators should be prepared to answer genuine technical questions about how their products operate and be prepared to be challenged about their products. The users that do this are not out to cause harm to you or your products; our aim is simply to provide an independent information source and we want to get as much helpful, factual and balanced information as possible to enable people to make an informed choice. We don't expect you to give away commercially sensitive information (as this is a public forum), but this is rarely necessary to answer queries anyway. If we feel you are making commercial posts as a trader and have not contacted Forum Admin we reserve the right to move you into the "Traders" group, remove any posts you have made and suspend your ability to post on the forum until permission to post as a trader has been given.
I'm myself am looking forward to the "answering genuine technical questions" part. I really do wish to see the maths and science behind this proved.
Chris_C is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris_C For This Useful Post: