View Single Post
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 13:34   #34
mwoods666

EGR warning light came on after 600 miles from new. At the time I was querying the wheel spin from the front on an AWD car.

it turned out not to be AWD but FWD. different from what I had ordered, I had also queried the salesman on the lack of AWD badge when picking up, to be told 'its a model difference' . I then queried again the same salesman the day after picking up regarding the wheelspin, to be told it takes a few seconds for the AWD to activate.

I did not get underneath to check, as I thought I was being paranoid, after ordering an AWD and having told specifically on at least two occasions it was definitely AWD.

Car was replaced with an AWD, however ongoing electrical problems, random warning lights and todays inability to select any gear (its on a truck on route to the dealers again) , seem to be at odds with Volvo's reputation for quality.

As posted on other threads, the AWD is currently not exceeding 26mpg in mixed gentle driving, and the dealer is telling me that everything is normal??
mwoods666 is offline   Reply With Quote