View Single Post
Old Aug 9th, 2019, 16:54   #7
SwedSteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboboy View Post
SwedSteel, I'm completely with ITSv40 on everything he says. It was your use of "trunk" that also made me think that English was not your first language, but all you said was clear and understandable.

I have a BMW convertible and before I bought that my priority was one with a correctly working roof. My thinking being that other problems are common to the whole model range and are generally well researched with parts and solutions being readily available, but very little information on convertible roof problems. This seems common throughout the car market. For example there is no information in Haynes Manuals on convertible versions and very sketchy information on the internet.

Glad to hear that you have found one and i hope that your gearbox problem is a small one.
Thank you very much.
Well, I think that it is a small one, otherwise I hadnīt bought it. But we will see. May be we will start working on the gearbox checklist next week. I will also start a thread in the Showroom with pictures and give some more information about the car and the problems/issues and how to fix them time by time. Itīs kind of a hobby project.

Last edited by SwedSteel; Aug 9th, 2019 at 16:58.
SwedSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SwedSteel For This Useful Post: