View Single Post
Old Aug 7th, 2022, 10:14   #1
Hebaristo

Default Ecu wire connection 945 lpt

Hi guys, yesterday I noticed that the previous owner put together some connections on the cables that go to the ecu. Specifically, I had together the cables that reach pins 18 (injector control grounded when the injector are open) with 14 (air conditioner control) and 24 (heated oxygen sensor signal) with 5 (signal ground on intake manifold for control module electronics) .
From the plug of pin number 10 (engine cooling fan-low speed) two cables come out, one of which is cut.
Can you confirm if in fact two cables reach pin 10 of the ecu? Can anyone imagine the logic with which such an aberration of joining cables was made?
I found all this thanks to the fact that as soon as I started the electric fan it turned on and off again and again and the air conditioning did not work for me. I have the connection diagram book, mechanical and basic knowledge of electricity.
My intention is to leave it as it came from the factory, I hesitate between doing it myself or taking it to my mechanic. Very grateful for any comment, however absurd it may seem. Sorry for the language, I use Google translate

Last edited by Hebaristo; Aug 7th, 2022 at 10:18.
Hebaristo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hebaristo For This Useful Post: