View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 20:28   #21
niguk68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gshadow325 View Post
currently in the proccess of securing a haldex from a 08 vw r32 for $100. it will come with all the electrics from the AOC. i will have both unit side by side for a comparison. dont think i will try to use the dem itself but the other sensors look the same from the pictures. so far there are two sensors and one pump and one controller. changed the pressure sensor for $100USD and still got a DEM 0006 code and a DEM0007 code after the first test drive. i will check again today for the codes and see it it cleared over night
Hi, how did you get the codes, have you got a scanner?
I have Dem dtc set from the reset/ fog light check and no AWD. Prop spins as it should. Sounds like I have the exact same problem as you.
I had the front of mine jacked up on 2 trolley jacks expecting the car to try and move forward on the jacks. No such look both front wheels spinning like crazy and no attempt at moving forward. I have ordered some oil and a filter from local volvo dealer and was going to get the wife to try and get them to read the codes on Monday when she picks it up.
niguk68 is offline   Reply With Quote