View Single Post
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 20:28   #1
Foringo

Default Should I buy an XC60??

Hi Everybody..first & maybe last post but I hope not I'm going to have test drive tomorrow of an XC60 to see what I think of it. I've read a lot of conflicting reviews, some say the ride and refinement are good and the others the complete opposite & that the 2.4 diesel is a bit rough, noisy and long in the tooth with a slow auto...but of course it's my opinion that counts! I currently drive a Audi A4 V6 2.7TDI ('08) with a cvt multitronic auto which is a great combination and with its superb interior it will take some beating. However I'm now looking for another quality car with some seats that are bit more comfortable and also more interior space and practicality. I read elsewhere on the forum about the electronic handbrake and lack of dipstick....similar to my Audi. I like electronic parking brakes but I was hoping for a real dipstick again! Model I'm thinking of buying is Diesel SE Lux Premium (2WD)..I used to have an X-Trail 4 X 4 but never really made use of the added traction. I walked around a XC60 at the showroom last week and was impressed, liked the styling and looks less of a repmobile...but tomorrow will tell. Is everybody who bought a XC6O pleased with their choice ...or any regrets?
Foringo is offline   Reply With Quote