View Single Post
Old Jan 27th, 2019, 19:14   #14
B House

Default Similar issue

Hi

I have a similar issue to this but slightly different.

Have had XC90 D5 inscription (65 plate) for couple of months, internet connection via Bluetooth to iPhone was patchy for first couple of weeks but fine for the last month+.

A couple of days ago I paired my key with my profile, but shortly noticed the Speedo dials has changed from my usual theme, saved radio favourites had gone and a few other odd settings had changed. Not quite a factory reset but similar.

Assumed this was the previous owners settings from the key, reset all settings to how I had them and carried on.

I quickly noticed that although the Bluetooth network tether was working with the phone, the globe had a line through it and there was no traffic info/weather/update info available stating no connection to service.

Repaired phone and set Bluetooth internet setting on and of lots of times, parked car by house and connected by Wi-fi, even bought a sim card for the modem. All connect fine but the sensus software is still offline.

Oncall app works fine, even using the car modem as a Wi-fi hotspot back to my phone (in airplane mode) serves up an internet connection, so no issue with the sim card.

Have run a couple of factory resets, repaired phone and Wi-fi networks. All with no success.

Stuck for any more ideas, don’t want to take to a dealer if all they will do is re-flash/upload software and charge me for it. Especially if it doesn’t work.

Thoughts?
B House is offline   Reply With Quote