View Single Post
Old Sep 27th, 2020, 14:57   #13
AidanC

Its too late to edit my post above but the general consensus with the Swedish Amazon Club is that it was an aftermarket dealer fit accessory and not a factory option. That makes sense as there's a certain redundancy with the combination.

Here are two pics, not great quality so let me know if you need me to try again. The ignition switch shot is especially poor.

There's a blank on the dash where the ignition key would originally have been. Behind it is the feed through the armoured cable and three terminals at approx 9 o' clock, 12 o' clock and 3 o' clock positions with the armoured cable at 6 o' clock.

9 o' clock has one heavy cable which goes to 15 (red switched positive on the ignition switch)

12 o' clock has one connection which has been cut off, leaving a small stump of black wire

3 o' clock has two wires, one heavy red that goes into the loom and disappears and one black wire which feeds the cigarette lighter. Do you need any more info on the heavy red wire?

The ignition switch is as Simon's diagrams except that 15 is fed from the blanked off switch and 75 was unused but I've wired the radio to it.

Let me know if you need any more info or if you reckon that I've got any of the above wrong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blanked ignition switch.jpg (295.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg ignition switch.jpg (179.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by AidanC; Sep 27th, 2020 at 15:19.
AidanC is offline   Reply With Quote