View Single Post
Old Feb 22nd, 2020, 08:49   #1
cockneydave

Default Volvo 123gt for sale.

Good morning, i have joined here to give enthusiasts the chance to buy a rare 123gt in case you had missed it.
The car is a very solid car unused for 20 years, currently mid re commission and on axle stands for inspection, it does run, go into gear and move.
Showing 46999 miles, i have traced the history as far as i can, i have also done all the checks to be sure it is what it should be, i am convinced it is.
Chassis number 133352m 26????.
The other reason for posting here, if it is not your knowledge will tell me.
It is listed on ebay, a quick search will find it, as much info as i could find and as many pictures as i could put up, mainly of the bad bits, i have loads more i can send by whatsapp.
It genuinely was a spur of the moment listing while listing 2 others, the old skool mechanic who has been working on it has not been well and now heavier work is needed he is not able at the moment.
It is a very good car that does not look like a patchwork quilt, has an interesting ownership history, and i have pictured any rusty areas i can find.Couple of missing key parts and it had a cosmetic resto sometime prior to 2001, new wings and a repaint.
be happy to hear your thoughts.
cockneydave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cockneydave For This Useful Post: