View Single Post
Old Mar 2nd, 2020, 08:41   #9
omc 47
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khe Sanh View Post
£7150 and didn't sell due to not reaching the reserve. That was a decent offer for a car needing a lot of work and a lot of money spending to get up to a decent standard.

What's the plan now?
Absolutely my thoughts too, when l saw the final bid l automatically thought it was sold but seeing your comment somewhat surprised me.
So indeed what now? a lot of time was spent writing up the ad and to be honest I would have been happy with £7000 and be done with it.
We all know the marque is going up in value but this car needs going right through to be considered of great value.
My Amazon was garaged for many years and with me doing the work including paint l still spent £6000 on parts to get her back up to scratch.
I notice the seller has not been back since my sympathetic comments, sadly he will now realise that Amazon enthusiasts collect data from this forum and selling it may just have got a little harder.......and one thing still is a mystery......the Reg is GTK well TK is Dorset not Brighton so the past history still confuses me...............Happy Days.
omc 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omc 47 For This Useful Post: