View Single Post
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 21:26   #20
bongodave
I've Been Banned

No worries, but you mentioned my name, so kinda have to respond. Bananaking has not asked for my help, I saw the thread, had recent dealings with said-member and followed/contributed to it accordingly.

Nobody has been 'witch-hunted' but the odd, dishonest claim has been exposed. For me to ask Bananaking for the outcome, is merely out of concern and interest. Having been shafted by folk myself in the past, I am hoping for a happy outcome where this is concerned.

With hiindsight and to avoid further forum issues, it would perhaps be better to add, Bananaking, pls pm me and let me know how things are panning out. I agree that this whole, sorry affair is going on in public too long and needs to be put to rest. This is gonna hinge on how this resolves and op steps-up, I fear. Bananaking (as I have said on previous posts) has not started a witch-hunt and initially asked for support to do with his LPG installation. To be fair, he took it to said op becuase he met him on here and trusted him. Let's hope the resolution is favourable and the trust confirmed.